These potato wedges were one of the first food photos I added to my portfolio and have sold pretty well, but they are so good and easy to make that I though I should share the recipe. I hope you like them!
Seasoned Potato Wedges
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 Tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried Rosemary
- 2 cloves of garlic – crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 5-6 medium red skinned potatoes
In a 9×12 inch microwave safe dish, combine garlic, oil, soy sauce, rosemary, paprika and pepper. Microwave on HIGH until the garlic softens, about 30 seconds. Cut potatoes into 6 wedges each. Toss with the garlic mixture. Microwave on HIGH, re-arranging the wedges several times, until the potatoes are tender, about 10-15 minutes.
Images of these potato wedges can be licensed at iStockphoto.com.